YunoJuno is a Django web app. We rely on the great python and django open-source community, and according to (our own) django-package-monitor we have almost 100 external dependencies. We try and contribute back to the community (fixing bugs, adding features), and we have published a number of our own projects - which are available through our Github account. We blog about our experiences on our Tech blog.
The development team works on a multiplicity of platforms, from MacBooks (Airs and Pros) to old Dell desktops and everything in between.
As a result of being distributed, we rely on a lot of great hosted tools to keep the engine running.
YunoJuno would like to thank the following:
- Trello - like bionic, digital, Post-It notes
- Basecamp - dates, discussions, project type stuff
- InVision - share and annotate designs
- Google Docs - sometimes you have to write a doc or two
- Google Hangouts - other times it's good to talk
- HipChat - IM done right - our virtual office
- Zendesk - customer support and ticket tracking
- Zopim - live Chat, integrated with (and owned by) Zendesk
- Base CRM - CRM and contact management
- Segment - management of analytics and tracking
- Google Analytics - web analytics
- Heap - event-based analytics
- Hotjar - polls, surveys, funnels and forms
- DNSimple - DNS management
- BitBucket - great hosting for private bits
- GitHub - great hosting for public parts
- Periscope - dashboards and data
The site is hosted on Heroku, and uses the following addons and other services: