Freelance UX Designer & Consultant, London, UK
I'm a seasoned UX Designer who's been creating digital experiences since 1999. I work on-site and remotely with clients across London, Europe & beyond.
• Experience of end-to-end UX process across a range of industry sectors
•UX research & analysis including heuristic evaluations, UI audits, analytics reviews & competitor research
• IA skills including content audits, card sorting, content mapping & development of user journeys/sitemaps
• Wealth of experience prototyping complex screen flows and micro-interactions for iOS and responsive web
• Reputation for creating outstanding, common UX deliverables (sitemaps, wireframes, user flows.)
• Mentoring design students on Design Lab’s Interaction Design course
• Comfortable presenting to clients/stakeholders
• Thorough understanding of native mobile and responsive web technologies
• Multi-disciplinary skillset encompassing both design and development
• Exposure to an array of working styles
I help businesses across London, UK & Europe to design & develop, rewarding, human-centred digital products & services.